6.24.2009

massage me...ALL of me.

today i got my very first chinese massage. i mean in the most literal sense. masseuse lady was from yunnan, which is a very far away town near tibet, and it was at a local massage parlour, which was of course misspelled on their business card, Jin Jiu Sheng Foot Massage Centrum. i nearly thought she was going to give me a "happy ending" or "special services" without charging me extra. for a petite, small lady, she had major and i mean MAJOR man hands. well they looked nice and delicate but what came to mind was Donkey Kong fists. a couple times i had to ask her to ease up b/c i was in major pain. it was cool cus i tailored my massage. i told her, harder there, softer there, more there.. she was very compliant too! she did every part of my body, and i mean EVERY part. at one point she was massaging my butt (and i forgot the butt has muscles that get sore too), my boobs (kinda) and got pretty dang close to my cooch. she like brushed it while massaging my inner thighs. overall, it was a great 1 hr massage and very affordable at 58kuai/hr, which is just over $8 USD. we exchanged a few questions and she was like, you don't talk like you are from here. in other words, my chinese sucketh. :) but at least she was polite about it. when i asked her what her name was so i could request her next time, the saddest thing was, she didn't even tell me, she just pointed to her name tag and said "I am #10."

well thanks for the hard work, #10. can you make me go #2? :P~~

No comments:

Post a Comment