8.07.2009

Fondon't at Glismatten.

Lusa and Milan. Black and white. Big and small.
Tianzifang at night

inside Glismatten



the V was her idea. she made me do it.
swiss cheese fondue. more like fondon't. it was nasty and did not help my upset stomach.
Milan, Dave and I went to a swiss fondue restaurant called Glismatten at Tian Zi Fang. All i can say is cheese and bread and lots of it. It was awful due a variety of reasons: i can only have so much swiss cheese, bread and cheese gets old, dairy is not a good combo with an upset stomach. The pizza was better than the fondue but not much better. The best part of my meal was the ginger honey tea and the ambience. The setting was a Swiss country home, very cozy and peaceful. I enjoyed the French music too. I always like music where I don't understand the lyrics because I get to really focus on and enjoy the melody. I also enjoyed visiting Tian Zi Fang at night, which I have not done before. It is one of my favorite SH places b/c I have a thing for old alleyways and art galleries in China. Plus Milan is a pretty nice local gal. Too bad I didn't meet her sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment