11.29.2009

priceless.

-gramma told me she tried to hook up these china mountain women she met on her recent china trip with my cousin back home. they asked her to send them photos of him. she said they were so happy at the possibility of marrying a man in america. and i was so happy to see her gain some weight. she's an emotional eater. when she has some meat on her, she's happy. i think visiting china and taiwan really is the highlight of her year.

-telling my mom that dave and i are together again...really priceless. ugh. and she's trying to rename me too. she introduced an atrocious chinese name to me last night. check this out. Hung Rui Ming. i said no way in hell am i going to respond to that name. she has a thing for changing her name to increase her fortune, luck and health. she's had like 10 names already. i told her she shoulda thought of this when she gave birth to me 32 years ago. my sister's "new" name is just as bad, but my mom let her keep the first syllable "cui." i can't recall the second syllable. the only good thing is, she gave my nephew and niece chinese names and they actually sounded cute and pretty. i forgot those too. my mom is so freakin emo. it so runs in the family. dave says she should play some online games because that way she can name her characters whatever she likes and change and delete them as she pleases. i think that's a good idea. she's supposed to visit in March when the weather is nicer. i hope my gramma comes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment