7.29.2009

squat pots.

My biggest accomplishment during our trip to Qingdao was my conquest of my fear of squat pots. Mind you, I will NEVER be ok with how they smell or the idea that you have to squat over some hole that doesn't necessarily flush each time or that you sometimes see the presents others leave behind. But, when you're desperate enough, you find yourself doing things you never thought you'd do..like eliminate in a squattie. I think about 4 squatties had the privilege of seeing my bare ass. One of them was particularly disgusting. It was in the arcade. I don't know if it's cus the kids are just messier or what or the cleaning lady doesn't come by at all, but i nearly fainted from the fumes of other people's waste. Yeah, that's how bad I had to go. Anyway, what's that quote, the only thing you have to fear is fear itself? Well, that and squatties. I think between squatties and port-o-potties, I'd still choose the former cus at least they flush....sometimes. :P~~

No comments:

Post a Comment