7.11.2009

Ayi Liu.

We have a new ayi. She is actually a coworker's ayi. Today was her first day. She was here for a couple of hours but when she was done, she complained that we needed a vacuum cleaner b/c sweeping took too long and we also needed a larger broom. She said 2 hours a week was not enough time to clean all the hair and dust off of our floors. She does have a point. You could probably make a wig out of the strands of hair on the ground. But we really did not want to buy a vacuum cleaner b/c then I could simply do the cleaning myself. She was able to clean most of the house but not all. It's not like our apartment is incredibly big but alot of dust compiles. I asked her if 3 hours/wk was enough. She said more like 2 hrs a day plus a vacuum cleaner! Dave and I looked at each other, like what?! Anyhoo, I could get off my lazy bum and do the cleaning myself but perhaps will have her stay a little longer while using a larger broom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment